Updated: May 22, 2013
To comply with mandated government-issued guidelines beginning the evening of June 18, 2013, you will see an upgrade to Redstone Federal Credit Union's online banking login process. Additionally, the home page of online banking will be streamlined to provide a better user experience and allow for more features to be added in the future.
The first time you login to online banking after the upgrade, you will be guided through the steps to strengthen your account security. Screen prompts will take you step-by-step through this process that will take just a few minutes to complete.
Starting the evening of June 18, 2013, logins to online banking will require a verification code in addition to your existing member number/user ID and password. A verification code is a six-digit number that is valid for only one login session and can be sent by text, phone call or email. Federal regulators demand stronger safety measures such as a verification code to further enhance security when accessing online accounts. Watch the demo video.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Upon logging into online banking for the first time on or after the evening of June 18, you will be presented with a screen to verify, change and/or add your email address and add phone numbers. It is VERY IMPORTANT that this contact information is correct because this is where your verification code will be sent so that you may access online banking. You can prepare now by ensuring your contact information is current. Within online banking, click "User Options" to update your information.
- You will be given the opportunity to change your user ID if desired, although this change is NOT required. (Exception: you will be prompted to change your username if yours contains a special character other than @$*_-=.!~)
- During your initial login, you will have the option for the system to "remember" your computer. By choosing this option you can bypass the verification code process for future logins to online banking unless cookies are deleted or you are logging in from a different device. Only choose "remember this computer" if it is a personal computer that does not have public access (like a library or friend's computer).
Online Banking Navigation
After the upgrade on June 18, you will also see a change in the navigation bars at the top of the page within online banking. All the features and functions you enjoy today will remain within online banking, yet be grouped based on intuitive use. The new navigation bar will have drop-down menus to access the pages you need most.
View the Demo
The home page for online banking that highlights the most used features within online banking.
- Review all of your accounts and balances on a single page
- View recent transaction history for all your accounts
- See your Redstone Rewards offerings and earnings
- Transfer money quickly between accounts without changing screens
- Budget, track expenses and review past spending from an easy-to-use chart
Access your existing bill payees or establish new ones, or register to use the service.
- Make a Transfer
- Schedule a Transfer
- Transfer to Another Member
- Text Banking
- Apply for a Credit Card
- Apply for a Home Equity Line (HELOC)
- Apply for a Mortgage
- Apply for a Personal/Overdraft Loan
- Apply for a Vehicle Loan
- Check Loan Status
eStatements & Alerts
View or sign up for eStatements and notices, and establish or manage account alerts.
- Check Reorder
- Credit Card Information
- Open an Account
- Skip a Pay
- Stop Payment
- Maturing Certificate Notice
- Maturing IRA Certificate Notice
- Overdraft Privilege Opt-In
- Pre-Authorized Transfers
- International Travel Form
Updated: May 8, 2013
Our online banking system is getting a security upgrade and site enhancement in June 2013 to align with mandatory government requirements.
The U.S. government issued new guidelines that called for enhanced security measures for all financial institution online banking systems. Because of this and the continuing growth of online banking, we are increasing online banking login security to ensure that our members and their money are well-protected.
Additionally, the home page menu bar within online banking will be reorganized to provide a better and more fluid experience. This will also allow us to offer more account access features in the future. Please note, all the features and functions you enjoy today will remain within online banking.
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for additional information regarding the online banking login security upgrade and home page enhancements.